Worldwide Hospitals (WWH), currently the most significant of these new businesses, is expected to revolutionize the provision of mobile healthcare and disaster relief. We are building a state-of-the-art, modular and fully reconfigurable hospital system that can (i) be assembled on dedicated vessels to form a fully equipped hospital ship that meets high medical standards and (ii) be used to construct a cost-efficient, durable land-based hospital that will be operational in a matter of weeks.
Additionally, MK-Kliniken AG is searching for numerous opportunities for strategic and financial equity investments into companies in the healthcare or technology sector and beyond.
- Assessment of organic and external investment opportunities, both from a strategic and financial perspective
- Working hand-in-hand with the board and the heads of business units – the executive committee – on an exciting portfolio of investment projects as part of the management team of MK
- Planning and execution of strategic projects on group and portfolio levels, including project management and controlling, contract negotiations and scoping, and change management
Experience and Qualifications
- Degree from a renowned academic institution, e.g. M.Sc., M.A. or MBA from a leading university
- 3+ years of experience in top management consulting private equity, family office, investment banking or similar
- Experience in (multi-)project management and/or M&A/transaction services
- Passion for healthcare a plus, though not a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English
- Numerate! Literate! Passionate!
- Personal and professional platform for growth
- Highly entrepreneurial environment with opportunities to have very visible impact
- Competitive compensation package
- Based in Hamburg, Germany with moderate amount of travel
Hier gehts zum Bewerbungsmanagement.