Social Media Manager
Startup meets old economy in Global Desaster Relief!
We want to save lives worldwide with our innovative solutions.
Become part of our international team and support us in merging tradition and future of Healthcare Solutions. MK-Kliniken AG has been a successful company on the market for over 35 years. Parallel to our core business, we are developing new international business areas. For our Hamburg headquarters, we are looking for a Social Media Manager in the Marketing Communications Department
- Assembling and creating of channel-specific posts and campaigns using social media management tools
- Responsibility for the further development of our social media strategy and its implementation as well as support in optimising and maintaining our online platforms
- Research and creative preparation of current topics as well as creation and completion of current news
- Improving measuring methods of quantitative and qualitative successes and presenting them
- Close cooperation with the areas marketing, press, sales, development and personnel marketing as well as coordination of their online activities
- Successfully completed studies in communication sciences or a comparable course, alternatively relevant professional experience in the field of activity mentioned above
- You enjoy writing and have the ability to present technical topics in an easily understandable manner, an interest in photography and video is an advantage
- Know-how in social media and online editorials
- Very good knowledge of the functions and metrics on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, Xing, Youtube, and many more.
- Experience with CMS tools as well as common web technologies
- Very good written and spoken German and English
- An interesting, varied and demanding job
- Opportunity for individual personal and professional development as a team or project manager
- A permanent, full-time job with flexible working hours (flexitime)
- A performance-based remuneration
- A company pension plan with an attractive employer contribution after the probationary period
If we have sparked your interest, please send us your application exclusively using the application management tool on our homepage. Please also tell us your salary expectations and your next possible starting date.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Hier gehts zum Bewerbungsmanagement.