PR & Corporate Communications Manager - Business and Politics (f/m/d)
Startup meets old economy in Global Desaster Relief!
We want to save lives worldwide with our innovative solutions.
Become part of our international team and support us in merging tradition and future of Healthcare Solutions. MK-Kliniken AG has been a successful company on the market for over 35 years. Parallel to our core business, we are developing new international business areas. For our Hamburg headquarters, we are looking for in the Marketing Communications department
- Positioning of our brands & cooperation with distributors / PR agencies in DACH and various countries
- Development of creative campaign ideas as well as the implementation of attention-grabbing PR activities
- Ensuring the external impact and visibility of our corporate brand in the relevant target media and channels
- Design of internal communication: further development of tools, conception and production of new content formats
- Creation of target group-specific content for various internal and external touchpoints (texts, newsletters, etc.)
- Organization and implementation of press events at home and abroad
- Independent support for employer branding projects
- A successfully completed degree in communication / marketing or a comparable subject
- At least 10 years of professional experience on the company or agency side with a focus on business and politics
- Extensive experience in the independent conception, control and implementation of PR campaigns and activations
- Experience in crisis communication / handling critical issues
- High degree of creativity and interest in trends and tools in the media landscape
- Creative writing and strong text security with a flair for design and layout
- A structured way of working and very good project management
- Fluent knowledge of English - further language skills are desirable
- An interesting, varied and demanding job
- Opportunity for individual personal and professional development as a team or project manager
- A permanent, full-time job with flexible working hours (flexitime)
- A performance-based remuneration
- A company pension plan with an attractive employer contribution after the probationary period
If we have sparked your interest, please send us your application exclusively using the application management tool on our homepage. Please also tell us your salary expectations and your next possible starting date.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Hier gehts zum Bewerbungsmanagement.