For our team in Hamburg, we are looking for a
Full-time Team Assistant (m/w/d)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Diverse organisational and administrative tasks
- Support in contract management
- Mail processing, correspondence and translations
- Support with the creation of presentations and tracking minutes
- Interface among all departments
- Project collaboration
- Schedule and travel management
- Successfully completed commercial training
- First professional experience in the commercial sector
- Good knowledge of using the MS Office package
- Good English and German language skills, written and spoken (Serbian language would be a plus)
- Flexibility and a quick grasp of complex topics
- Competitive salary and social benefits
- A permanent, full-time job with flexible working hours
- In-house canteen, fresh fruit and drinks
Have we sparked your interest? Then we are looking forward to your application via our applicant management tool.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Hier gehts zum Bewerbungsmanagement.